Make room for the trendiest sweaters and coziest warm jackets this season by clearing out your closet. Along with organizing your favorite clothes, winterizing your closet is a wonderful opportunity for ditching old styles to make room for new threads.
- Store your Summer-only wear in labeled boxes at the top of your closet. While folding and organizing, make a pile of items that are out of style or don't fit anymore for donation.
- Invest in felt hangers that hug your cozy Winter wear, keeping items off the floor of your closet or from taking up tons of space folded in dresser drawers.
- Organize your Winter clothes by color or take it a step further and hang according to style and outfit. This way, your favorite items are paired together and ready to wear.
- Invest in shelf risers for folding and storing sweaters or your favorite jeans. Going vertical makes more space for all your clothes without creating extra clutter.
- Make use of your coat closet by hanging all your Winter jackets and bags, making more space for everyday wear in your closet. And your cozy garments will be within reach when heading out the door.