Want to feel and look better in the New Year? You might be surprised how you can accomplish your goals without tossing down the cash. Along with a positive attitude, these just-about-free ways of improving your looks will have you glowing all year long.
- Treat yourself to an extra pillow for your bed, elevating your head while sleeping and reducing the buildup of fluids in your face, which results in puffy eyes and dark circles.
- The way you carry yourself tells a lot. Standing up straight shows you're confident and also shaves five pounds from your figure instantly.
- Hit the sheets and get eight hours of sleep regularly. And during the day, make sure to toss back eight glasses of water, which will keep you wonderfully hydrated, resulting in healthy, glowing skin.
- Give yourself an instant face-lift by gently massaging between your eyebrows, along the side of your cheek bones, and under your jawline. Or add a fresh Winter glow by spritzing yourself with lavender water.
- Don't skimp on the lip gloss. Along with wearing your favorite lipstick, keep lips moisturized with your favorite balm or gloss, which will make you look younger and keep your lips from cracking and peeling.
What are some other affordable ways you can stay happy, healthy and beautiful this New Year?