The Daily Sip
Simply Decadent: Truffle Oil and Parmesan Popcorn
Take popcorn to a whole new level with the addition of luxurious and fragrant truffle oil and freshly shredded Parmesan cheese. Perfect for watching the Golden Globes or for making game day a bit more upscale, this recipe is simple, easy, and seriously delicious.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Freshly pop the kernels by your favorite method and allow to cool in a large bowl.
- Finely grate the Parmesan while melting the butter in a small saucepan, or microwave for 10 seconds or until melted.
- Drizzle the truffle oil into the melted butter and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the butter and oil over the popcorn and gently toss.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and cracked black pepper to taste.
What other types of flavored popcorn could we try?