Valentine’s Day is almost here. How will you celebrate? Besides the romantic dinner and flowers, here are some ways to celebrate by incorporating Valentine’s Day red into your outfit:
- Pair a bright red accessory with neutrals. We’re loving the combination of a red scarf, heels, or handbag paired with an outfit of neutral tones. It gives the right amount of color pop without overwhelming the outfit.
- Redefine the classic red lip. Matte red lips are in! Bring red into the workplace by adding a small dab of concealer to the lips before the red lipstick so that the hue becomes a bit more subtle - ideal for daytime.
- Wear a red pant. Bright and colorful pants are hot, hot, hot, as seen on the runways for Spring 2013. A sophisticated way to give this trend a try is to pair red pants with a men’s inspired white blouse, a dark blazer and gold jewelry.
- For hair, think red. Headwraps and headbands are great when you want to slip something on and make a statement.
- The right red dress. For a romantic dinner or a fun girls night out, a solid red dress is a great way to go. Don’t have one? Try a floral dress with red accents, or a little black dress with red nails or pumps.