The Daily Sip
What's in Style Now: 2013 Fashion Trends
Can't wait to see what 2013 will bring on the fashion front? With new Spring lines hitting the runway, here are the trends to look for:
- Sexy is back: From subtle sheer overlays to dramatic revealing cutout dresses, sexy is back in style. Look for cuts that are formfitting without being in-your-face slinky.
- Far East style: Designers are taking serious inspiration from Asian design with bold and colorful prints and unique kimono and wrap jackets and dresses.
- Cropped outerwear: Crop your jackets in 2013 for a flattering fit that's perfect for layering over tees in the Spring and Summer, and would look awesome layered over lightweight sweaters come Fall. You’ll see this design in lots of styles, from moto jackets to feminine prints.
- Light leather: After the popularity of moto jackets and leather leggings last year, leather is still seriously fashionable for the New Year. Look for Spring hues and lighter leather that's perfect for day or night wear.
- Mix and match: Not sure if you can wear stripes with florals? Ultratextured and ultraembellished fabrics are all the rage in the Spring 2013 designs. Pair a floral-patterned jacket with an ultraembellished skirt and you're ready to go.
Images courtesy of AmadeusOnTheCatwalk, Jenny in Jacquard and TheStylishType