Not only are these delicious little quiches so easy to make, but they are also perfect for breakfast or lunch or as a flavorful appetizer at your next dinner party. Served hot or at room temperature, the quiches will have you loving how the basic ingredients taste absolutely amazing together.
1 ready-made pie crust; 4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon; 2 chopped green onions; 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese; 5 eggs; 1/4 cup cream; Salt; Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375˚F.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut rounds using a drinking glass and carefully press into a muffin tin. One round of pie crust will make nine to 10 mini-quiches. Gather remaining bits of crust and roll flat to create more rounds.
- Evenly distribute the bacon, green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese between the muffin tins.
- Whisk the eggs and cream in a medium mixing bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Ladle the mixture into tins, filling to the edge of the crusts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the quiches are set.
Makes nine to 10 mini quiches.