Heading out of the office and straight to dinner is a great way to unwind. However, you don’t want to show up to some swanky spot in your stuffy suit. With these simple tips, you can easily transform an outfit from work to play.
- Start off with stashing a few go-to accessories in a “Fashion Emergency Kit.” Include a pair of earrings, some bangles, and a statement piece necklace.
- Go with neutral colors like gold, silver, or black so you’ll have more versatility.
- Pack a pair of peep-toe heels and maybe even include a lightweight scarf.
- Consider a wrap dress with a shorter hem. To make this work for the office, you can pair it leggings or tights.
- Accessorize with a belt and simple stud earrings to pull it all together.
- Once it’s quitting time, remove the nylons and show off those legs. If it’s chilly out, the scarf will serve as a fashionable way to keep warm. Swap out your shoes and you’ll walk into that dinner feeling like you just spent hours getting ready instead of looking like you spent hours behind a desk!