This Mother’s Day, make mom a breakfast she’ll be thinking about all day. Instead of the usual scrambled eggs, try baking your eggs in bread bowls. Not only do they taste delicious, but they add a little flair to the table. You’ll need:
- 8 eggs – large
- 8 good sized dinner rolls
- ¼ cup mixed herbs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons of grated cheese – chef’s choice
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Take off the top of the roll, setting it aside; gently hollow out the remainder of the roll and arrange bread on a baking sheet.
- Crack an egg into each mini bread bowl, garnishing with your ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes; remove. Place bread tops in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Place the lids on the bowls and serve!
What is your favorite breakfast dish to make?