Who wants to be stuck indoors when the weather is warm and welcoming? Make the most out of this time of year and enjoy the scenery…and maybe even save some money!
- Park it. Spend some time at the local park with friends. You can host a potluck barbeque, a sand volleyball game, and easily keep the kids entertained without worrying about them being too messy.
- Bring out the bicycle. Channel your youth and put your foot to the pedal! Biking is a great way to spend the day soaking up the summer sun.
- Get out of the doghouse. Take your furry friend to the dog park for some exercise.
- Get your “me” time. Grab a book and a blanket and head to the park for an afternoon of reading.
- Cheap date night. Pack a picnic (don’t forget the Diet Pepsi!), and spend some quality time with your significant other.
With so many easy and low cost (or even no cost!) things to do outside, it’s a good time to give your wallet a rest and take advantage of the great outdoors.
What is your favorite way to go outside and play?