Love the look of beautiful beachy waves in your hair but don’t have a beach nearby? No problem. You can achieve this fresh, summery look at home with just a few simple tricks.
- Start off by bottling up the ocean! Make your own saltwater spray by adding a pinch of salt to a spray bottle filled with water.
- Shake up the solution and spray onto clean, towel-dried hair.
- Instead of reaching for the blow dryer, let your locks air-dry. Gently scrunch sections of your hair as you finish getting ready for the day.
- If you have fine or limp hair, braid damp hair into three loose braids instead of scrunching. When your hair is almost dry, unravel the braids and comb through lightly with your fingers.
- If you still need a little more wave, you can take a large-barreled curling iron and loosely spiral random sections of your hair.
- Finish off with a touch of a light-hold hairspray.
It’s an easy way to look like you spent the day on the beach without ever leaving home!