It doesn’t take a fortune to be fashionable! Taking treasures from your very own closet and mixing and matching with fun jewelry can take an outfit from ordinary to original. And even better – play the Love Every Sip Instant Win Game for a chance to dress up your style with some help from a $500 Zappos.com gift card or $50 for BaubleBar Jewelry!
- You can’t go wrong with basic blue jeans. Make them your base and build the outfit from there.
- Brown is the new black! Break away from the dark hue and substitute with shades of brown. A cocoa-colored peep-toe with a wooden bangle will bring some dimension.
- Be nautical. Blue and white stripes are a staple this season, channeling the urge to set sail and enjoy the summer breeze!
- No need to be matchy-matchy. Throw in an unexpected necklace to bring something unique to your ensemble. Beads that have a pop of color are a great way to add some personality.
- Don’t “waist” away! Bringing a belt into the mix is a great way to accentuate your waistline and add that finishing touch, leaving the look perfectly put together.
What are your tips for adding some fun to fashion?