Your purse goes everywhere with you, but it also can be a mess, whether it’s a fancy designer satchel or an inexpensive hobo bag. Here are 6 easy steps to organize your purse:
- Purse folder – Create a purse folder to hold your important papers, notes and tickets.
- Reusable bag – For less than $10, a foldable shopper bag can be your best friend – from protecting your purse from rain and snow, for carrying extra shoes or for holding the goodies from a quick grocery store trip. Here’s one we love.
- Toiletries zip-up bag – Use the free bags you get with a gift-with-purchase at your favorite cosmetics counter for a catch-all bag in your purse for lipsticks, bobby pins, cough drops and more.
- Purse hanger or hook – Available at most purse counters in department stores, at specialized mall kiosks or online, a purse hanger will let you keep your bag off the floor and off the back of your chair at restaurants, bars or at work.
- Wallet clutch – Instead of a traditional wallet, consider a baguette or clutch to carry your ID, cards, cash and lip balm. Find one big enough to hold your phone and car key to transition from work to happy hour in 2 seconds.