In a wardrobe funk? It doesn’t take much to kick your fashion quotient up from drab to fab. Try these quick and simple ideas to add instant style to any outfit.
- Try a belt. Studs, sparkles, big, small, bold bright colors--you name it! Be creative and have fun trying different belts. It’ll cinch your waist and add some interest to your outfit.
- Layer. A simple blazer or cardigan makes any outfit look more polished.
- Accessorize like crazy. Try layering necklaces or stacking bracelets and bangles for a fashion forward look.
- Color block. For a bold look, pair two solid colors that are similar shades. Peach and fuchsia, blue and turquoise or even opposites like black and white make quite the statement when paired together.
- Wear a scarf. Scarves aren’t just a winter accessory, they look great in the spring and summer months, too. Need some creative ideas on how to tie them? Here’s a list we love.
- Try a statement necklace. Whether it’s with jeans and a tee or that LBD, adding a chunky necklace to your outfit is utterly cool.
What’s your instant style secret?
Photo Credit: sirmamarkova.blogspot.com
Photo Credit: barefootblonde.com