From Pinterest to restaurants and even store shelves, Mason Jars are popping up everywhere. Give these simple jars new life with a few fab (but functional) ways to use them at home.
- Flower power. Brighten your home with a cheery bunch of flowers in a Mason Jar vase.
- Just add water (or Diet Pepsi, juice and even smoothies!). Whatever it is that quenches your thirst, pour it into a Mason Jar for a fun way to wet your whistle.
- Lunch time. Easily pack your salad in these handy jars by layering your favorite ingredients. An extra tip: put the dressing on the bottom to save your leafy greens!
- Let it shine. Add votive candles to the bottom of your mason jars for a simple candle holder.
- Organizing made easy. Spray paint the outside of your Mason Jar with glitzy gold, sparkling silver or another color of your choosing for a festive way to store pens, makeup brushes or kitchen utensils.
No matter how you to put them to use, Mason Jars are a fun and inexpensive way to add a decorative touch to your home.