Need a crowd-pleasing snack to feed your favorite football fans? Try this easy deviled egg recipe for a festive twist on the typical party time favorite.
- 1 dozen eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced Chives or Jalapeños
Simple prep time:
- Start by boiling eggs. To get them just right every time, fill a pot with eggs and enough water to cover them. Bring water to a boil and turn off the stove.
- Let eggs sit in warm water, covered, for 12-15 minutes. Drain the pot and let eggs sit in cold water until cool (about 10 minutes).
- Peel the eggs and slice in half vertically so they look like footballs.
- Mix the yolk with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add sliced chives or jalapeños to the top to resemble football laces.