Feed your appetite for football and get your chocolate fix with these adorable chocolate covered strawberries. Even better, they’re super easy and take just minutes to whip up!
- 1 container of strawberries
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of white chocolate chips
- Piping bag
- Parchment paper
Follow these simple steps:
- Wash strawberries and dry thoroughly.
- Melt 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave on low power for about 45 seconds. Stir, and reheat for another 30 seconds or until melted. Be sure to use a shallow, microwave safe bowl.
- Melt ½ cup of white chocolate chips on low power for about 30 seconds. Stir, and reheat for another 30 seconds or until melted.
- Spoon white chocolate into a piping bag.
- Holding each strawberry by the stem, dip into the semi-sweet chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Very carefully, use a piping bag to draw thin lines for football laces onto strawberries.
- Store in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens, about one hour, and serve!
Share your favorite game day recipes by posting your photos to Diet Pepsi’s Facebook page or tagging us on Twitter @dietpepsi!
Photo Credit: domesticfits.com