Planning an at-home manicure? Follow these simple tips to create a salon-worthy manicure at home!
- Easy fix – Have a broken nail? Cut out a small piece of a tea bag filter and adhere it to the broken nail using nail glue.
- Lighten up – If dark polish has stained your nails, try scrubbing them with whitening toothpaste, or a mixture of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
- Be an artist – Here’s a quick & easy design trick: To make a simple heart, use a toothpick to dab two horizontal dots (the humps of the heart), then drag the toothpick in a “V” formation connecting the two dots. Fill it in to complete your heart!
- Smear away smudges – to easily remove extra polish from your skin, apply petroleum jelly to your cuticles and around your nails before you start polishing. Once done, a simple wipe will remove the excess polish.
- Quick dry – To speed up the drying process, let your nails air dry for a couple minutes, then dunk them in a bowl of ice water.
How do you make your at-home manicure more amazing?
Photo Credit: mademoiselle-emma.blogspot.be