Whip up this quick and easy white bean bruschetta sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 1 15-oz can of white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Slice baguette into thick slices and lightly brush with olive oil. Place on cookie sheet.
- Lightly toast bread (approximately 5-10 minutes).
- Add beans, chopped garlic, olive oil, salt and lemon juice into a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Spread the puree on bread slices and garnish with sliced tomato, fresh parmesan cheese, arugula and ground pepper.
If you’re feeling ambitious, serve an assortment of bruschetta with your favorite toppings like the classic mozzarella and tomato or even a sweet dessert bruschetta with apple, fig and brie.