Answers at the bottom (no peeking).
1. Hawks star Lance Franklin went to Sydney on what size contract, money and years?
2. Who won the Coleman Medal?
3. How many senior coaches who started 2013 at the helm of a club will not be coaching that same club in 2014? Who were they?
4. How many times has Western Bulldogs midfielder Ryan Griffen been All-Australian?
5. Collingwood defender Harry O'Brien has changed his name to honour his biological father and his Congolese heritage. What is his name now?
6. Richmond's appearance in the 2013 finals series broke a 12-year drought. Who was captain of the Tigers in their previous finals appearance in 2001?
7. How old will Dustin Fletcher turn during next season?
8. One of the supplements Essendon players were said to have taken was:
A) AOD-9604 B) AOD-9064 C) AOD-9640 D) Viagra
9. Kevin Sheedy celebrated his 1000th AFL game as player and coach in 2013. How many games did he win in his two years as coach of Greater Western Sydney?
10. Who took the most marks in the home and away season?
A) Nick Riewoldt B) Travis Cloke C) Harry Taylor, D) Jake King
11. Of the 22 players who represented Hawthorn in the 2013 grand final, how many had previously played at least one senior game at another club?
A) 6 B) 7 C) 8 D) 9
12. How many games did North Melbourne lose by a margin of less than three goals in 2013?
A) 7 B) 8 C) 9 D) 10
13. In round four, Essendon posted its largest-ever winning win over Melbourne. What was the margin?
14. Which St Kilda player admitted to burning a dwarf at the club's Mad Monday celebration?
15. Hawthorn ended the Kennett Curse in the preliminary final against Geelong. How many consecutive clashes had it lost?
16. Who was made a "Legend" at the AFL Hall of Fame ceremony?
17. Mark of the year was won by who? And which team was the mark taken against?
18. The World Athletics Championships were in which city?
A) Daegu B) Moscow C) London
19. Who won silver for Australia in the javelin at the world titles?
20. How many gold medals did Usain Bolt win at the world titles?
21. How many world championship gold medals has Bolt won?
22. Sally Pearson won silver at the world titles in the 100 metre hurdles. Who won gold?
A) Dawn Harper B) Brianna Rollins C) Tiffany Porter
23. Jess Trengove had the best finish by an Australian woman in the marathon at a world championships. Where did she finish?
24. Name the newly signed NBL basketballer who has played 250 NBA games with four teams.
25. Name the four Aussies in the NBA, and who they play for.
26. What is the name of the Australian - whose dad was an NBL import - who is tipped to be No. 1 in the NBA Draft in 2014?
27. Which father and daughter duo led Bendigo Spirit to the WNBL championship this year?
28. Who were the four Australians stood down from a Test in India for failing to do their "homework"?
29. How many Test centuries has Michael Clarke scored this year?
30. Which Australian player scored his second Test century in January against Sri Lanka?
31. How many centuries did English batsman Ian Bell score in the Ashes series in England?
32. How many wickets did James Faulkner take in his Test debut at The Oval?
33. George Bailey equalled the record for most runs scored in a Test over when he clubbed 28 off James Anderson in Perth. Who does he hold the record with?
34. Graeme Swann retired before the Boxing Day Test. How many career Test wickets did he take?
35. How many wickets did Swann take in this series?
36. Simon Gerrans wore the yellow jersey as the overall leader in the 2013 Tour de France. How many Australians have achieved this honour?
37. Where did Cadel Evans finish in the Tour de France?
38. Which Australian legend, who retired this year, admitted to doping before the 1998 Tour de France?
39. Who defeated Adam Scott to win the 2013 Australian Open at Royal Sydney?
40. Name the four men who won major championships in 2013?
41. Adam Scott and Jason Day were the first team representing Australia to win golf's World Cup since what year?
A) 1999 B) 1989 C) 1979 D) 1969
42. Scott's triumph at the US Masters ended a 77-year drought for Australia. How many times did Greg Norman finish runner-up or tied for second at the Masters?
43. How many formula one points did Australian Mark Webber claim in his final season?
A) 189 B) 199 C) 209
44. Who won the V8 Supercars championship for a record-equalling fifth time?
45. Who claimed his maiden Bathurst title in 11 attempts?
46. How many of this year's 19 formula one races did Sebastian Vettel win?
47. Spaniard Marc Marquez became the youngest rider to win the world MotoGP championship.
How old was he?
48. Which horse was last over the line in the 2013 Melbourne Cup?
49. How many group 1 races did Black Caviar win in 2013?
50. Which jockey won his first group 1 race in the 2013 Cox Plate?
51. Name the only overseas-trained horse to win a group 1 race in Melbourne over the spring carnival?
52. Who won the Dally M medal?
53. Which country did Australia beat in the final of the World Cup?
54. Englishman Gareth Widdop has left Melbourne Storm to join which NRL club?
55. The Brisbane Broncos missed the NRL finals for only the second time in how many years?
56. For how many consecutive years has Queensland won the state of origin series against NSW?
57. Who was the top try-scorer for the Lions in the Test series against Australia?
58. The starting XV for the Lions for the third Test against Australia in Sydney contained how many Welshmen?
59. How many men have coached A-League clubs in 2013?
60. When did Melbourne Heart last win outside Victoria?
61. Australia only made certain of World Cup qualification in its last game. Who was that against and who netted the winner?
62. How many goals did the Socceroos concede when they played Brazil and France this year?
63. Ange Postecoglou replaced Holger Osieck as national team coach in November. Who was the previous Australian in charge of the national team?
64. Who replaced Sir Alex Ferguson as manager of Manchester United this year and how many years was Ferguson manager?
65. Name the two Australian players who won ATP or WTA singles titles in 2013?
66. Name the tennis coach/parent who appeared in court this year and who was he found guilty of headbutting?
67. Name the top-10 player who was dropped as a Catholic youth group ambassador over her "immoral behaviour" in posing for a naked but not explicit picture for ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue.
68. By winning her second French Open, Serena Williams became the fourth woman in the Open era to win each of the four grand slam titles at least twice. Who are the other three?
69. Englishman Ronnie O'Sullivan won his fifth world snooker championship in 2013. What is his nickname?
70. Mick Fanning won his third world championship in December. When did the 32-year-old Gold Coast surfer win his first two titles?
71. Name the Australian who became the first woman to win single sculls gold at the world titles.
72. How many races in a row did Oracle Team USA win to defeat New Zealand 9-8 in this year's America's Cup?
73. Missy Franklin became the first woman to win six gold medals at a world championship. Which Australian won five?
74. Denver's Peyton Manning this week broke Tom Brady's single season record for the number of passing touchdowns in the NFL. How many had he thrown to break the record?
75. Which team won the MLB World Series this year and who did they defeat?
AFL 1. $10m over 9 years; 2. Jarryd Roughead; 3. 6 – Mark Neeld, Michael Voss, John Worsfold, Scott Watters, James Hird, Kevin Sheedy; 4. 1 – 2013; 5. Heritier Lumumba; 6. Wayne Campbell; 7. 39; 8. A (AOD-9604); 9. 3; 10. A (Riewoldt); 11. B (7 – Lake, Guerra, Burgoyne, Gibson, Hale, Gunston, Simpkin); 12. D (10); 13. A (148 points); 14. Clint Jones; 15. 11; 16. Royce Hart; 17. Jamie Elliott (Coll), Pt Adel ATHLETICS 18. B (Moscow); 19. Kim Mickle; 20. 3; 21. 8; 22. B (Rollins); 23. 11th BASKETBALL 24. Sam Young (Syd Kings); 25. Andrew Bogut (Golden State Warriors), Patrick Mills (San Antonio Spurs), Aron Baynes (San Antonio Spurs), Matthew Dellavedova (Cleveland Cavaliers); 26. Dante Exum. (His dad is Cecil); 27. Bernie & Kristi Harrower. CRICKET 28. Shane Watson, Usman Khawaja, Mitchell Johnson and James Pattinson; 29. Four; 30. Matthew Wade; 31. Three; 32. Six; 33. Brian Lara; 34. 255; 35. 7 CYCLING 36. Six; 37. 39th; 38. Stuart O’Grady GOLF 39. Rory McIlroy; 40. Adam Scott (US Masters), Justin Rose (US Open), Phil Mickelson (British Open), Jason Dufner (PGA Championship); 41. A (1989); 42. Three MOTOR SPORT 43. B (199); 44. Jamie Whincup; 45. Ford’s Mark Winterbottom; 46. 13; 47. 20 RACING 48. Ruscello; 49. 3; 50. Chad Schofield; 51. Side Glance RUGBY LEAGUE/UNION 52. Cooper Cronk (Melb Storm); 53. NZ; 54. St George Illawarra; 55. 21; 56. Eight; 57. George North (2); 58. 10 SOCCER 59. 18 (Perth, Well’ton & Adel 3, Victory & Central Coast 2, Heart, Syd, Newcastle, Bris, W Syd 1); 60. December 2011 v Syd FC; 61. Iraq, Josh Kennedy; 62. 12 – 6 per match; 63. Frank Farina (1999-2005), Graham Arnold was interim when in charge in the 2007 Asian Cup; 64. David Moyes; 27 years, 1986-2013 TENNIS 65. Bernard Tomic (Sydney), Sam Stosur (Carlsbad and Osaka); 66. John Tomic, Thomas Drouet; 67. Agnieszka Radwanska; 68. Steffi Graf, Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert MIXED BAG 69. The Rocket; 70. 2007 and ’09; 71. Kim Crow; 72. 8; 73. Libby Trickett, 2007; American Tracey Caulkins also won 5 in 1978; 74. 51; 75. Boston d St Louis