It’s safe to say that Pierre Garçon has the coolest name in the NFL. After saying it the first time it’s impossible to not repeat it. His name is a definite attention grabber but his performance on the field even more so. This being only his second season with the Washington Redskins, Garçon has firmly established himself as the team’s primary wide receiver. He finished out this season surpassing his 2012 numbers in both receptions and yards.
To find out what gets Garçon to the 100-yard mark we caught up with him to discuss his favorite 10 pre-game songs. “Who Gon’ Stop Me” by Jay Z and Kanye West should be on everyone’s playlist. The mix of the up-tempo beat and powerful verses from both rappers can have anyone feeling unstoppable. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey is a timeless classic that provides an uplifting and motivational effect on the listener each time it’s played.
No wonder Pierre is performing so well.
Check out the playlist below to get hyped with Garçon and hit the Pepsi #FanEnough stations on Apple iTunes Radio for more player picks.
Ten Songs to Get Pierre Garçon to 100 Yards:
1. “Who Gon Stop Me” by Jay Z and Kanye West
2. "Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
3. “Juicy” by The Notorious B.I.G.
4. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey
5. “All of the Lights” by Kanye West
6. “Don’t You Worry Child” by Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin
7. “Pop That” by French Montana ft. Rick Ross, Drake, Lil Waybe
8. “All Me” by Drake
9. “Sweet Nothing” by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
10. “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins